Residents who park on City streets and live in the following neighborhood Parking Zones are required to pay the hourly rate or have a current Monthly Parking Zone Pass for the neighborhood in which they reside:
- Zone 1: Golden Isles (Diana Drive, Golden Isles Drive)
- Zone 2: Three Islands (Atlantic Shores Boulevard (East of Diplomat Parkway), Leslie Drive, Parkview Drive, Three Islands Boulevard. Parking on Three Islands Blvd in front of Scavo Park is restricted to park users only Dawn to Dusk. Hourly or Zone 2 pass holders may park in this area Dusk to Dawn only.)
- Zone 3: Northeast Hallandale Beach (NE 14th Avenue, Atlantic Shores Boulevard (West of Diplomat Parkway))
- Zone 4: Peter Bluesten Park (SE 5th Street, SE 7th Street, Old Federal Highway)
- Zone 5: Northwest Hallandale Beach (NW 7th Terrace)
- Zone 6: South Side of NE 3rd Street from Federal Hwy to NE 1st Ave (Location 11420)
PARKING LOCATOR AND MAPS
Residents apply annually through the Resident Parking Program. Qualified Residents may purchase a Monthly Pass for the Zone in which they reside for (up to three of) their qualified vehicles through PaybyPhone. The Monthly Pass will cover parking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the qualified Zone, with the exception of Zone 2 as indicated above, for a period of one month from the date of purchase. Parking in all other areas in the City will require payment of the Resident Hourly Parking Rate. All other residents and visitors will pay the hourly rate for parking in these areas. The Monthly Parking Pass does not reserve or guarantee a parking spot.
How to Apply
Qualified Residents must apply annually for the Resident Parking Program. Residents will need a PaybyPhone account, current driver's license, current vehicle registration(s), and proof of residency (current utility bill, lease agreement, etc) to apply. Residents may register up to three vehicles per address. No in person or mail-in applications are accepted.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please note, the resident rate and approved parking zone will be enabled for your license plate within 4-5 business days once approved. You will be contacted if additional information is needed to confirm your residency which may delay the processing of your application. No in-person or mail-in applications will be accepted.