- Home Page
- City Clerk
- Public Records Requests
Public Records Requests
Public Records Requests are supervised by the City Clerk's Office yet the process is decentralized. Therefore, you are encouraged to make your request with the department that maintains the respective record. If your request involves multiple departments, please contact the City Clerk's Office for coordination at (954) 457-1340.
Visit the city’s public records portal below to submit a new public records request, track the status of your request. You may also search the records archive to view and download previously requested records without submitting a new request.
To better serve you, please include a detailed description of what you are asking for.
(Name, Address, and other contact information are optional.)
- Two or more pages is .15 cents per page,
- Double sided is .20 cents per page
- Color copies single sided are .50 cents per page,
- Certified copy of records $1.00.
NEW: Online Payment Now Available!
If any fees are required to fulfill your public records request, you may now make payment online:
- Visit the Public Records Web Portal and click the Track Status tab.
- Enter the Request Number and Security Key.
- Review the invoice and click on the credit card icon to make a payment.
- Receive an automatic electronic confirmation of payment.
NOTICE OF AGENCY'S CUSTODIAN OF PUBLIC RECORDS
Please let this notice serve as satisfying the requirements of prominently posting the contact information for the custodian of records for the City of Hallandale Beach. This notice is posted at Hallandale Beach City Hall, which is the primary administrative building in which public records are routinely created, sent, received, maintained or requested. This information is also posted on the City of Hallandale Beach website.
Custodian of Public Records: Jenorgen M. Guillen, CMC
Address: 400 S. Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Hours: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday
Website Link www.cohb.org/cityclerk