The City of Hallandale Beach minibus service operates four (4) routes for quick, easy and convenient transportation. Routes 1, 2,& 3 operate Monday through Saturday, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm; and Route 4 operates Monday through Sunday 7:00am - 7:00 pm. The four (4) routes cover all four sections of the City. Routes 1, 2, 4 and 4 merge at City Hall; Route 2 travels to the Aventura Hospital; and Route 3 goes to the Hollywood Tri-Rail Station and the Memorial HealthCare on Pembroke Road. (view map).
This service is offered free of charge to all riders. For more information, call (954) 457-1620.
Please provide us your feedback by completing our customer satisfaction survey.
Minibuses do not operate:
· July 4th
· Thanksgiving Day
· Christmas Eve/Day
· New Year's Day
· Shopping carts of any size are prohibited from blocking aisles.
· Drivers are not responsible for assisting riders or locating lost articles left on the minibus.
· Riders may only bring bags/packages onto the minibus during initial entry which are reasonably carried by the rider.
· All items must be either stored in the storage rack behind the driver or retained by the rider in one seat occupied by the rider. No exceptions will be allowed by the driver.
· No rude behavior allowed.
· No eating, drinking, smoking or spitting.
· No feet on seats.
· No radios/tape players.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn. No feet on seats.
- For information about Broward County Transit routes fare or connections call 954.357.8400.
- Hearing speech impaired/TTY 954.357.8302